Khalti, one of the digital payment service provider, mobile wallet and a payment gateway of Nepal. It was launched in January 2017 whose main goal is to simplify lives of Nepalese people through cashless economy, Khalti is an emerging digital payment solution in Nepal.
Khalti is a secure digital payment in Nepal for utilities bill payments like electricity, water, landline, internet, mobile recharge and top-ups along with different offers. Khalti provides different services along with exciting offers and it is easy to make Khalti Account.
Services Provided by Khalti
- Send Money
- Bank Transfer
- Utility Bill Payment
- Travel and Ticket Booking
- Insurance Payments
- Education fees payment
- Government Tax Payment
- Stock Broker Payment
- Online Shopping Bill Payment
- Food & Hospitaltiy Bill Payment
Why to use Khalti?
- Khalti simplifies the lives of Nepalese people through instant digital payments.
- Khalti simplifies the payment culture easy, convenient, and quick through online payments.
- Khalti provides different services along with various offers.
- Vital goal of Khalti is to provide customer ease, convenience, and a hassle-free digital experience to their users.
- Most of the services provided by Khalti are available on web and mobile app.
- Many of the services provided by Khalti are available offline too through SMS.
- Khalti is secure and safe digital payment gateway which is licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB).
Steps to make Khalti Account
Step 1: First you have to install ‘Khalti’ app from playstore.
Step 2: Open Khalti app or you can also visit ‘Khalti.com/join‘.
Step 3: Go on ‘Create an Account’.
Step 4: Enter your Mobile number, Full Name, and Khalti password.
Step 5: Click on ‘Join’ or ‘Create Khalti Account‘ button.
Step 6: You will get a verification code on the mobile number that you entered.
Step 7: Enter the verification code and click on ‘Verify’ button.
This way, your Khalti account will be successfully created. If you are confused on above steps do watch this video: