eSewa is a the first digital payment service that is used to transfer, collect and make transactions of the fund. It helps users in different ways to pay and receive money online without any bank account. In today’s context, at least one member of the family has an esewa account. Esewa has helped many users to make transactions with money sitting at home. This article will help you to know how to load money in eSewa.
How to load money in eSewa?
There are different methods to load money in esewa account which are listed below:
- mobile banking
- internet banking
- counter deposit
- cash point
- load via card
- link another account
1. Mobile banking:
Follow the below given steps to load money from mobile banking:
- Open your mobile banking app.
- Select the esewa load option.
- Enter your esewa id and the desired fund you want to load.
- Press the green submit icon.
- Your amount from the bank account will be instantly transferred to your esewa account.
2. Internet banking:
Follow the following steps to load money from internet banking:
- To load the money from internet banking to the esewa account, log in to your bank’s internet banking.
- You can find the esewa load option in the merchant option or utility payment.
- Enter your desired bank from which you want to load the money.
- Now, enter your esewa id and the load amount.
- Your amount will be instantly loaded from internet banking to the esewa account.
3. Counter deposit:
You can load your eSewa wallet for free from any near agent. It is not necessary to have a bank account to counter-deposit the fund in your esewa account.
Follow the steps to counter deposit in your esewa account:
- At the first step, you need to visit the nearest counter deposit partner bank.
- Request the form and fill up your necessary details.
- Submit your form.
- Your esewa account will be loaded.
4. Cash points:
Follow the following steps to load your esewa account from cash points:
- Tap the load fund option in your esewa.
- Select the esewa cash points.
- Based on the location, you can find the nearest cash point.
- Visit the agent having signage of eSewa cash points.
- With the help of the agent you can enter the esewa id and load the desired amount in your eSewa wallet.
5. Load via card:
If you want to load your esewa account using your card, follow the following steps:
- Open your mobile banking app.
- Select the load money option at the top left corner.
- Tap on load via card.
- Select the card through which you want to load the money.
- For domestic cards, enter the desired bank and the amount you want to load.
- For the international card, enter the amount and select the purpose.
- Tap on the check option.
6. Link another account:
Follow the following steps to load the by linking another account:
- Click the link bank account option in the load money.
- You can choose your desired bank.
- Enter the account number of your bank.
- Enter the mobile number and mobile banking password to which you want to link.
- Enter the received OTP which was sent on your phone.
- Now, your esewa account and the bank account have been linked.
- Now, log in to your esewa account.
- Tap the load money option.
- Enter your amount of funds and the purpose.
- Click on proceed.
In this way, you can load the money to the esewa account. There are various options to load the money and you can choose either one. After filling up your wallet you don’t have to carry cash wherever you go. Esewa account can be a great help in paying your bills online. Many of the Nepali users have already started using eSewa and many of shops have already started taking online payments with the help of eSewa. So, eSewa can be a great help if you don’t want to carry cash.
Read Also: How to Recharge on NTC from eSewa?
Frequently asked questions:
Is eSewa eSewa transfer free?
The eSewa to a bank transfer, bank to eSewa transfer, and eSewa to eSewa transfer is free. Users are much impressed with this feature of eSewa.
Can I transfer money from PayPal to eSewa?
Yes, you can transfer a small amount of money like $10 from Paypal to eSewa. This feature makes it, even more, easier to transfer money from your loved ones.